Thursday, August 12, 2010

*Carlee Senior Portraits*

I got the rare opportunity to shoot Keira Knightley... Not really. Keira Knightley wishes she was a pretty as this girl! World, I know have the honor of introducing you to Carlee. She is a GORGEOUS, fun, awesome girl that was born in Africa and now lives in Korea. We got to meet up in "the photographers dreamland".. Bozeman, Montana. I had so much fun going around with Carlee because all the fun places to shoot and what a natural she was at it. I'm pretty convinced she was born to model. I have to stop talking about how beautiful she is and let all the pictures do the talking, or screaming really... Enjoy!   

Love this one...







Carlee's parents got married under this same tree... it looks a little different now and is in a parking lot instead of the field that was there when they got married. As Carlee's mom said, "They paved paradise and put up a parking lot." :)

breath taking...
So cute!

The one on the right... WOW!


Like I said, Bozeman is a photographers dream place... check out that door!! So fun



Essence on Montana!
Carlee you are stunning. Thank you for the opportunity to do your senior portraits. Hope you love them! Just remember me when you get famous :)

1 comment: