Wednesday, July 21, 2010

*Adrienne Senior Portraits*

This shoot was exceptionally fun. There were places all around Vancouver, WA I had been dying to take pictures at and was just waiting for the opportunity. Well, the opportunity turned out the be the beautiful Adrienne for her senior photos. Adrienne is such a fun person to be around! She is an awesome soccer player, smart, and wants to go to college to be an architect. She is looking into going to Colorado University, which is the arch enemy of my alma-mater but I wont hold that against her :) (GO RAMS!)
Anyway, as I look through the photos all I have to say is "one at a time boys, one at a time" What a beauty!




Found this wall in a parking lot perfectly numbered for her graduation year..





The one on the right is not posed... that just Adrienne in her natural, lovely state.


Love the lighting in this one..

We both sacrificed out bodies to mosquitoes for this shot but definitely worth it!




Love the sweetness in these pictures and of course the lighting..






Stunning!!!

Adrienne, I wish you the best of luck! You have a bright future ahead of you and I know you'll succeed at everything you do! ....even if you go to CU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment