Friday, September 19, 2014

*Malachi 3 Year Photos*

My oldest son turned 3 last weekend! I can't believe how fast it has gone. If I were to describe him in a few words it would be thoughtful, patient, and compassionate. I try to make their birthday party and yearly photos themed around what they are currently in to. Malachi LOVES to paint. He asks every day if he can paint. I can sit him down at the table with paints and go take a shower and he will still be sitting there with a perfectly neat space and wonderful paintings surrounding him when I return. Here are a couple of paintings he did back in May. I was in the office trying to get a couple things done and I first here.. "Mom, come look. I did a circle." Then came "Mom, come see my square." Both of these I was impressed with since he had never painted any actual THING before just abstract lines. Then he blew me away with.. "Mom, come look at the sea dragon I painted." The night before we had watched an animal show that included a sea dragon. Not only did he remember it but he painted it REALLY well. Here are the pictures below:

And here is a picture of a Sea Dragon for comparison. 
So all of that to say, my little man is quite the artist which motivated this fun shoot! 






\


ISN'T HE THE CUTEST!? Ugh, I just love him so much. Here are a couple cell phone pics from his party. I got a migraine right before the party so was not able to take real photos of the party but my hubby did great trying to capture all my hard work.





No comments:

Post a Comment