Saturday, February 1, 2014

*Bixby Wedding* Austin Wedding Photography

Today starts a new challenge for me. I am going to blog once a day for the month of February. In 2013, my blog was neglected. I was still shooting beautiful people but just not blogging at all. So this month it is my goal is to catch you all up on the photographs I took in 2013. Not everything will be on the blog but I hope to include most. 

To kick off my month of blogging is one of my favorite weddings. Not only was it super pinteresting, but the people, oh the people, were fantastic. Not just the bride and groom but every soul in the bridal party, the family, and the guests were so fun, genuine, and excited to celebrate Lindsey and Taylor. 
When I first met Lindsey and Taylor, I knew the wedding would be amazing. We hit it off right away quoting Brian Regan jokes and talking about friend connections. While listening to them talk about their story they both were smiling ear to ear and giddy like school children. There love is true and so apparent. When they told me their wedding would be right at there 9 month dating anniversary, they were saying how most people think that might be too short but their love looked like it had been around a lifetime and that it was definitely going to last a lifetime. I simply replied, "Hey if you can make a life in 9 months, surely a relationship can be established in 9 months." We giggled and I smiled as I secretly knew of my newly learned pregnancy :) 

The wedding was just a year ago and I still remember the calmness of Lindsey while she got ready, the excitement of Taylor through out the day, the fun interaction between the families, the look on Taylor's face as Lindsey walked down the aisle to Mumford and Sons "I will wait for you", and of course the dancing... the epic dancing!  

Thank you for letting me be a part of such a fun and beautiful day! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment