Sunday, August 26, 2012

*Couples Shower for Baby Della* Austin Event Photography

I just have to share some photos from this fabulous shower!! I was there to run a photo booth for the guest but I had to take some photos of all the "pinteresting" details! I just need to give props to the hosts and the ones in charge of the beautiful decorating: Hayley Hengst, MIchelle Hunt, and Lindsey Thomson. Baby Della and the Box family are so blessed to have such incredible friends put so much thought and effort into throwing them a beautiful shower. I know that Della is going to be loved well and by many after seeing the Box family being showered by wonderful friends. 




I love the dad station with the ties and of course some celebratory "It's a girl" cigars.



A photo booth shot of some of the lovely hostesses with the mommy and soon to be Della.

And a shot of the loving parents.

1 comment: