Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*Baby Case*

I love babies!!  One of my favorite things is that it is the one time in your life where the more rolls you have, the cuter you are. Case was one beefy little guy, aka one precious little gift. I loved meeting case and his mom Ashley. Case stayed awake the whole time with his big, beautiful eyes and seemed very attentive to the camera. Basically, he was a natural. Our goal was to get a couple for Christmas cards and some for baby keepsake. I hope you enjoy it and that it gives you a little holiday cheer!


By far a favorite..



Look at that yawn!

Love the rolls. Just adorable.

Case's daddy played baseball at UT..
Ashley and Case, thank you so much for having me do one of his first photo shoots. Hope these will be a keepsake to remind you how precious your 2 month old baby was.

No comments:

Post a Comment