Sunday, May 30, 2010

*Brenton and Jade Wedding*

Another wedding post where I had to restrain myself from posting almost all the photos! It was a beautiful wedding with 2 AMAZING families with two incredible people joining lives.
Brenton and Jade were so fun to work with and sooo photogenic! Jade is absolutely stunning as you will see. These two had such a sweet, genuine love for one another that just radiated throughout there day.
Another fun part of the day was an amazing team of videographers (check them out!). I need to credit most of my pictures to them because of the incredible lighting they set up in the venue!
Here are some of my favorites from the day...



Jade's dress was awesome and probably weighed 20 lbs! But I'm sure she would say it was worth it because she looked angelic in it!

Like I said... Stunning.


The shot on the right was one of those that just happened. Jade was standing at the top of the staircase and I couldn't resist snapping a few of that beautiful lighting!


Brenton looked pretty dapper himself!

Here comes the first look.....
BAM! There it is... love the first look shots!
So sweet..
I loved this bush!! Huge and B-E-A-UTIFUL!
Couldn't have asked for better lighting...




Some of my favorites..




Their love story...

Like I said... the lighting... INCREDIBLE! 
The photo of Brenton on the right is my favorite Ceremony picture to date! 
So many fun reception pictures... Here are just a few of them.
Mr. and Mrs. Moore!!!

Brenton, Jade, and families,
Thank you so much for the honor of photographing your BEAUTIFUL wedding. All of you are amazing people and so loving

1 comment: