Saturday, October 10, 2009

*Dave and Arica Wedding* Part 1

Dave and Arica, what a couple! I was truly blessed to be their wedding photographer. Dave was one of the first people I met at Colorado State at a freshman retreat for the Navigators. Dave and most of his groomsmen were like brothers to me all through college. I started to worry about Dave because he hadn't dated anyone in college up to our senior year... but when Arica came along I found out he was only waiting for the best. Arica and Dave are a great couple and love everyone they come into contact with... I think this is evident in there 11 bridesmaids and groomsmen! In any light this wedding was beautiful, God centered, and a ton of fun. I had too many favorite pictures to put in one blog so I have broken it up into 2. Enjoy Part One....


















Cutest Guarders I have ever seen!! The girl has style.




One of my favorites... Arica can work it in front of the camera!! WOW!





So Beautiful....





This was probably my favorite time of the day... getting to photograph Dave and Arica's first look. Will you look at his face!! Priceless.



















Pretty fun crew right there!





Stunning!!!



Coming Soon... The beautiful Ceremony and Reception.....







2 comments:

  1. pamela and katie here...shanyn, these are absolutely beautiful!!! we felt like we got to be a part of the wedding looking at these pictures! can't wait to see the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Shay, you are phenomenal!!!! I am so proud of you, these pictures are so amazing! Thanks for sharing! You are so talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete